Patient Claim Line
About the project
How we kept response levels healthy
To launch and establish The Patient Claim Line brand into a crowded Personal Injury dominated marketplace and to differentiate from the usual claim companies by showing them to be specialists in clinical negligence
The clinical negligence market does not suffer from the same fraudulent claim issues as PI but general awareness of this aspect of the market was low.
The task was therefore to drive enquiries whilst raising public awareness of the widespread existence of clinical negligence and gain rapid market share from a standing start…
Working with a modest budget for the launch, The Grove Media were able to recommend a daytime DRTV strategy based on channels with the right profile for the market and provide high levels of frequency and impact.
We introduced Adalyser software to measure website visits alongside telephone calls. This enabled fine tuning of the campaign to optimise the response levels and identify the best performing channels, dayparts and sales houses.
After 6 months we introduced national daytime ITV sponsorship to the media mix with The Judge Rinder Show. This was bought as a “short term” opportunity but has gone on to be a highly successful partnership which has been renewed for 5 consecutive years!
– The brand is the market leader after just 5 years
– The client saw strong improvements in both brand and response metrics following the addition of sponsorship
– Constant analysis and refinement has made the brand the stand out performer in their sector
– We have been able to consistently outperform the TV buying market in independent audits every year (Ebiquity)
– Introducing Adalyser enabled us to optimise performance and reduce wastage
– The results have been such the company has opened a second office and increased the workforce by 50% to handle response levels